Thursday, March 11, 2010

MEGACON This Weekend!

TOMORROW!!! I'll be at Megacon 2010, March 12-14th at the Orange County Convention Center Hall D
9899 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819.

I'll be in:
Artist Alley, Burgundy #3b


Don't forget this year, I actually have the first issue of The God Machine available for sale, along with the Prologue Ash-can comic!

I'll be doing on site commissions. For sale I'll have regular prints, and NOW Poster Prints! Also free stickers and other goodies. ...and maybe the return of CRAYON COMMISSIONS! ;D

Hope to see you guys there!
[also if we've met before, or know each other online, please as a favor, reintroduce yourself. I have a terrible memory when it comes to names and faces.]

-Chan

p.s. Don't forget in about 3 weeks I'll be at Wonder-con! CA, April 2-4th!! I'll be at the Archaia booth.

No comments: