Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dragon*con 2010!! Sept 3-6th!

It's that time again!

Time to head back to the mother of all conventions, Dragon*Con!! [Sept 3-6, Atlanta, GA.]


I will be a guest at said lovely event. I will be selling my wares in the Comics & Pop Art Alley.

I will have my usual prints [including the large over sized 11x17 prints], copies of the 1st issue of The God Machine, original drawings, the RETURN of the CRAZY CRAYON COMMISSIONS, free stickers and other assorted goodies. I will be taking commissions as well! -I also plan on having an exclusive Dragon*con print for the event as well! Hopefully other surprises if time permits!

Sadly, I wanted to have Dragon*con to be the debut of THE GOD MACHINE's Graphic Novel- but it wasn't possible. :( [Archaia is still in process of getting it out to the printers.]

NOW DON'T FORGET: I will be on 2 panels!!! [please come if you can! I need all the support I can get!]
Title: Comic Book Scripting 101
Description: Interested in writing a comic? Attend this primer and pick the brains of some of the brightest and best in the business to learn the basics.
Time: Sat 05:30 pm Location: Hanover F - Hyatt (Length: 1 Hour)

On the panel: Peter David, Pete Abrams, Dan Brereton, Chandra Free, Staff: Bobby Nash

-------------------
Title: Style Guide: Icons in Contemporary Art
Description: Not to be missed! Innovative women in the industry!
Time: Sun 05:30 pm Location: Hanover F - Hyatt (Length: 1 Hour)

On the panel are: Jennie Breeden(M), Sas Christian, Camilla d'Errico, Chandra Free, Kathie Olivas Panelist: Amanda Spayd

So that's it for now. If any new information pops up I will add it to this entry. [Like where the pop art & Comics alley is and my table #]

Hope to see everybody there!!

<3

-Chandra

Twitter: @spookychan

No comments: