Monday, October 26, 2009

The God Machine: Some stores recieving on the 28th

So i've been getting a few reports that some people's comic stores are receiving THE GOD MACHINE next week on the original release day of the 28th. Other stores received the book on it's early release on the 21st. I can't figure out what's up with that, but a little patience my friends in receiving it!

Speaking of which, I heard one report that DCBS.com sending out one person's order of THE GOD MACHINE.

Also! tfaw.com SOLD OUT of The God Machine. Wooo! They'll reorder the book but it will take about 2 weeks for them to get it back in. Luckily I found 2 other sites who are offering The God Machine as well.*

*Please note I’m not connected to these places online, I merely found them for you.
Also, It's beautiful! <3



Thanks to those of you who have told me you have received the book and the beautiful comments! Keep them coming please!

-Chan

No comments: